If you’re looking for some easy DIY gifts for Christmas check out this post packed full of great DIY gifts for your family and friends this year! I’m compiling some really great ones that don’t cost much and aren’t complicated.
2. Lime and Mint Sugar Foot Scrub
4. Repurpose a container to gift cookies!
5. Homemade Hot Chocolate in a Jar
6. Wall Nativity for kids to play with
7. Simple Strawberry Jam for the foodie
8. For that awesome teacher in your life
10. Personalized child’s apron!
12. Chocolate Cookies Foot Scrub
13. Stone Footprints
16. New Mommas would love to receive a Teething Necklace!
17. DIY Lipgloss
Well I hope this gives you some ideas for your Christmas gifts! I just love DIY gifts because I know there is thought, time and love involved 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!
I should have discovered your post earlier … But now I will keep your ideas for birthdays or next Christmas. Thanks for sharing.