Christmas, craft, Kids

Wall Nativity Templates

As promised, I finally got my templates for the felt wall nativity finished. With a lot of help from my hubby I now have them uploaded for all my readers who have been begging for them! Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope the templates help :)

Click here to download: Nativity MASTER

Everything but the stable is drawn to size. Thanks for stopping by!

43 thoughts on “Wall Nativity Templates

1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was planning on starting it this weekend and was about to make some stick figures…haha. Thanks for sharing your ideas and talents with us. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Posted by Roxanna | November 22, 2012, 1:31 am
    • Thank you so much, it is a wonderful idea and I know all of our kids will love creating the scenes. I can’t wait to go down to the felt shop and get cracking on this x

Posted by Heather | December 3, 2012, 8:54 am
  2. I want to thank you again, so thankful you posted this, and took the time to make templates to share with us. May you have a blessed Christmas and know that you’re spreading the true word of Christmas to many, many children! Can’t wait to do this with my five year old twins!

Posted by Melissa | November 22, 2012, 5:02 pm
  3. I just wanted to share a nativity stable ornament from the Wild Olive blog:http://wildolive.blogspot.com/2011/12/ornamentation-stable.html.

Posted by Melissa | November 22, 2012, 5:11 pm
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this! It is adorable! Now I’m trying to decide if I want to make the felt or if I want to design something similar in Illustrator to print out on magnets. Decisions decisions. Either way you have inspired me.

Posted by mymanymonsters | November 23, 2012, 3:01 pm
  5. I love this project, and thank you for sharing your template. I bought my felt for the smaller pieces today. Did you find a large sheets of felt for the stable, or did you piece together multiple small sheets? Thanks” again!

Posted by Amy | November 24, 2012, 3:35 pm
  6. I had wanted to make one of these for my grandchildren after seeing the tree but did not know where to start. They have a nativity but think they will love this. I try very hard to be sure they understand the true meaning of Christmas! thank you soooo much for the templates! I need the help! Thank you Thank you its beautiful!

Posted by Teresa | November 25, 2012, 11:14 pm
  7. Johanna, YOU ROCK! Thank you so very much sharing this felt nativity and the templates. I had been having difficulty coming up with meaningful presents for the littles in our lives as well as making Advent more understandable for my own 3 littles. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Posted by Geni | November 26, 2012, 9:42 am
  8. I love this! Thank you for sharing.

Do you (or anyone that has done this) have a supply list of the felts and colors?

Posted by Michelle | November 27, 2012, 8:50 am
  9. I love this idea! Thank you so much. How did you attach the stable to the wall though? I can’t figure out how to do it without ripping the paint off.. Thanks!

Posted by Holly | November 27, 2012, 11:17 am
  10. I decided I had to try this the minute I saw it on pinterest. But then my pregnant brain couldn’t focus enough to make my own template for the thing. On behalf of everyone, THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is really going to help us center our Christmas a little bit more around Christ. You rock.

Posted by kristen | November 27, 2012, 2:21 pm
  11. Thanks, you are so awesome to share you talents with us!

Posted by Jessica | November 28, 2012, 2:35 pm
  12. I love this idea! I do a storytime with some of my son’s friends, and we do felt board things – my son LOVES it! I know he will totally dig this…. (He’s been asking me to get out the nativity set for months!) I had seen the Christmas tree one as well and was tempted to do it, but this is way better – thanks, thanks, thanks! Now… here’s hoping I have enough felt on hand to do it…. :) (My husband and I are missionaries in Nigeria, but when Grandpa and Grandma came to visit this summer, they brought felt with them. Anxious to see if it will be enough for this project, as I am so looking forward to giving this to them during Advent!! :) )

Posted by Christie | November 29, 2012, 3:01 pm
  13. Thanks so much for sharing this with the rest of us! This is exactly what I need for my littles Sunday school class for our Advent season study! God bless you & your family! Have a wonderful Christmas season! :)

Posted by Jenny | November 29, 2012, 7:14 pm
  14. thank you so much! I am so excited to put this together!

Posted by randee33 | November 30, 2012, 9:48 pm
  15. I love this idea, and I really appreciate the template. This is probably a novice question, but how did you attach everything? Did you sew it together? If so, with a machine or by hand? If I didn’t want to sew it, do you have any other suggestions on how to attach them? Thanks again for sharing your hard work!

Posted by Amber | December 1, 2012, 10:44 pm
  16. Thank you very much. What a wonderful idea! I have a question though. How did you get the parts stiff? Did you just glue two similar parts of felt together or how is it done? Is it important to use hot glue in that case or would any glue do?

Posted by Anneli | December 2, 2012, 1:53 am
  17. Johanna– I just have one question… how do you get the stable to stay on the wall?

Posted by Robin Preston | December 2, 2012, 10:47 pm
  18. Hi Johanna! Thank you for your template! I am planning to use it for an Elf on the Shelf type game through the next few weeks before Christmas. Each night a different part of the nativity scene will left around the house for my daughter to find and piece together. Although I won’t be using felt, I will just be using scrapbook paper, covered in contact paper. An idea for the stable that I am going to use is this, I am going to buy a few pieces of white poster board and brown wrapping paper from the dollar store. I will cover the poster board with the wrapping paper and cut to size. I might try laminating the pieces instead of contact paper.

Posted by Mallory | December 3, 2012, 2:05 pm
  19. Thanks for sharing! Found you on Pinterest…can’t wait to make this for my girls.

Posted by Christa | December 3, 2012, 9:36 pm
  20. I am having trouble getting to print. I have plenty of ink, I printed other things but the Nativity will not come through.. Do you have any suggestions as t what would help me?
    I Love this and an want to make this for my Grand children and teach them about our Saviour
    Thank you so very much.
    debbie

Posted by Debbie Crowe | December 4, 2012, 11:15 am
  21. do you sell these anywhere? would love to purchase a completed one for my grandkids. thanks

Posted by Julie Pond | December 4, 2012, 11:55 am
  22. This is so fantastic! I made one of those felt trees for my littles, but I love this so much more!!! Thank you or sharing the templates! For those asking about hanging it on the wall, I used the command adhesive strips (without the hooks) for my felt tree and it worked like a charm. Thanks again! Blessed Christmas to you!

Posted by Karen | December 4, 2012, 12:56 pm
  23. Thanks for the templates. Saw pictures on pinterest. Excited to start making the nativity for my kids ages 20 months to 8.

Posted by amy | December 6, 2012, 12:54 pm
  24. Thank you! This must have been so much work and we are so happy you are sharing with all of us!

Posted by Kathryn | December 6, 2012, 4:37 pm
  25. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with people like me who can copy but cannot create from scratch. I’m making this for my girls and a smaller version to play with while in church services.

Posted by Marlo | December 19, 2012, 11:01 am
  26. I absolutely love this – I teach a class of 3year olds and this is just perfect – one question I have though, is anyone else having trouble downloading any of the template pages? I can get all of them to print except pages 6, 8 and 10. Thanks for any help.

Posted by Suzi Jackson | January 24, 2013, 2:14 pm
  27. Oh my goodness. I just saw this on pinterest and pinned immediately! This is awesome, thanks for sharing it!

Posted by jlove0976w | November 2, 2013, 7:51 pm
  28. Thank you for this! One question: What’s your secret to keeping it on the wall? I tried this last year with a different scene and it fell over and over again. I have painted walls so I was just using masking tape.

Posted by Andi | November 11, 2013, 10:11 pm
  29. Thank you for sharing! May the Lord bless you and yours.

Posted by Zoila | November 26, 2013, 11:06 am
  30. Thank you! What a wonderful idea! This will keep little hands off my nativity set and on their own :)

Posted by Amber Chitwood | November 30, 2013, 7:19 pm

1. Pingback: Atividades Educativas - Faça um presépio de feltro com as crianças! | ATIVIDADES EDUCATIVAS - December 10, 2012

2. Pingback: 10 Fun Activities to do at Christmas With Your Children - The Modest Mom Blog - December 10, 2013