Christmas

Merry Christmas! Big News!

Merry Christmas readers! Big news at our house for our family today :) we are growing by one!

Here she is:

20131225-143104.jpg

Adorable right?! Yeah, so we are all in love with this sweet new furball :)

20131225-143520.jpg

20131225-143605.jpg

Only problem is, she has no name! We have tossed around a few ideas but nothing we all think fits her. Here is where I would really appreciate your help. So readers, I would love to hear your name ideas! Within reason I will run them by my family. Hopefully she can have a name soon :) thanks for stopping by!

6 thoughts on “Merry Christmas! Big News!

1. How about Noel or something Christmasy?

Posted by Deidre | December 25, 2013, 3:14 pm
  2. The name “precious” can to me first. I did not catch whether kitty was girl or boy? We have a black and white dog by the name of “Oliver” which means love story. Also their are lots of great biblical names to check out.

Posted by Janel Burt | December 25, 2013, 4:05 pm
  3. She is adorable! I love Noel – great idea, Deidre, or what about Jingle or Belle? Whatever you settle on you’ve got a precious looking baby!

Posted by Melissa | December 25, 2013, 6:59 pm
  4. Puddin’

Posted by Kathy | December 26, 2013, 7:51 am
  5. Marry :)

Posted by Naomi Sparrow | December 26, 2013, 3:02 pm
  6. I’m a little late to this……
    “Kitty”